I will be heading to Cloakham Lawns at 5.45pm, to make a decision on the session.
I realise the forecast for the next 4 hours has a high chance of us getting rain, but as stated in the posters in the club house ‘It is your decision whether or not you bring your child/children down for tonight session!’
If the session starts as planned, but it rains between 6.30pm-8pm and I make the decision to cancel the remainder of the session, then there will be NO REFUNDS! Again as stated on the posters in the club house.
THERE IS NO SESSION NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY 17TH MAY!!!
We restart our Friday night youth training sessions on Friday 24th May, with the exact same registeration and session times.
Head of coaching and youth cricket